Chicken, Mushroom & Capsicum Pizza
- Grams of carbohydrate - 4.5
- Grams of protein - 36
- 1 Empower Golden Wholemeal Bakery Mix Pizza Base (full instructions on box)
- 2 tablespoons Empower LC Tomato Sauce
- 50g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 200g cooked chicken, shredded
- 70g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 50g red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 50g tasty cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Coat pizza base with tomato sauce.
- Top with mozzarella, then chicken, mushrooms, capsicum, oregano and finally tasty cheese.
- Bake in oven for around 20 minutes until base is crispy and cheese is lightly browned.
Tasty Tip:When rolling out the dough wrap cling wrap around your rolling pin, as this prevents the dough from sticking to it.
Also, it's a great idea to let the dough "relax" for a few minutes once you've rolled it out. This will stop the dough from shrinking once you place it on your pizza tray.
This pizza is perfect for freezing - just wrap the cooked and cooled pizza in cling wrap and freeze. Defrost and reheat in the oven for around 10-15 minutes.