Sweet Treats & Desserts Recipes
- Almond Innocence Baked Cheesecake
- Café Latte Jelly
- Chocolate Almond Innocence Cookies
- Chocolate Rush Surprise Muffins
- Choc-Mint Muffins
- Mocha Muffins
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Empower Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Flourless Oranges & Lemons Cake
- Chocolate Panna Cotta with Smashed Strawberry Sauce
- Sweet Cinnamon & Carrot Muffins
- Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Jelly
- Decadent Chocolate Pots
- Chocolate Baked Cheesecake with Brownie Chunks
Decadent Chocolate Pots
- Each serve contains 4g carbs and 8g protein.
- 1 cup water
- 1 ˝ cups pure cream
- 2 tablespoon cocoa, sifted
- 170g Empower Foods Premium Milk Chocolate
- 6 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Combine water & cream in a heavy-based saucepan and bring almost to the boil.
- Remove from heat and add the cocoa and chocolate. Whisk until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth.
- Place egg yolks in a bowl and gradually whisk in 1 cup of the chocolate mixture.
- Add remaining mixture and whisk until combined.
- Divide mixture amongst 6 small ramekins or small dishes.
- Place ramekins in a roasting pan and add enough boiling water to come up halfway up the outsides of the ramekins.
- Carefully place in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until just set.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Tasty Tip:- These Chocolate Pots are also really delicious with 1 tablespoon of either brandy or whiskey added to it.
- Refrigerating the chocolate pots for 4 hours or overnight before serving is to allow the flavours to develop and intensify; the wait is defiantly worth it!