Easy, Cheesy, Squashed Baked Bean Burritos
- Please note - this recipe is GLUTEN FREE, not low carbohydrate.
- 2 cans baked beans
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- Tabasco sauce
- 4 Empower Foods GF Wraps
- Pour baked beans into a saucepan and lightly mash with a vegetable masher or fork.
- Bring beans to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for around 10 minutes or until they have thickened.
- Add the tasty cheese, spring onions and a couple of shakes of Tabasco sauce and stir until the cheese has melted.
- Pour ¼ of the bean mixture into the middle of a GF Wrap. Fold in the sides of the wrap, and then roll up and place in the middle of a square of foil. Wrap the burrito in foil and place on a baking tray in the oven for around 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, unwrap the burrito and place on a dinner plate and serve.
Tasty Tip:This recipe is great as a last minute snack, or as a dinner when served with a side salad.
To add meat to this recipe, simply brown 200g of lean mince beef in the saucepan with a small amont of oil. Once meat has browned, add the baked beans and other ingredients, and follow the remaining steps as normal.