Fish & Seafood Recipes
- Salmon & Three Cheese Tart
- Cajun Spiced Fish with Warmed Salad
- Greek Lemon Pepper Fish
- Oven Baked Fish with Onion and Broccoli
- FibreX Tuna Burgers
- Baked Italian-Style Fish
- Fish with Ginger, Spring Onion & Sesame
- Garlic & Chilli Prawns
- Foil-Baked Fish with Lemon & Chilli
- Crisp Prosciutto-Wrapped Fish
- Cheesy Tuna Bake
- Char-Grilled Salmon & Asparagus with Wasabi Sauce
Oven Baked Fish with Onion and Broccoli
- Grams of carbohydrate - 12
- Grams of protein - 20
- 480g fish
- 100g onion, thinly sliced
- 100g broccoli, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place the fish on aluminium foil. Cover with vegetables, sprinkle seasonings over the top.
- Wrap, seal and bake for about 25 minutes.