Cheesy Tuna Bake
150g broccoli, cut into small florets
150g cauliflower, cut into small florets
1 cup cream
1 teaspoon curry powder
150g grated tasty cheese
400g can tuna, drained
50g grated tasty cheese, for topping
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower for 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine cream and curry powder. Add the cheese and stir for a few minutes until cheese has melted.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower and tuna. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the top.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until browned.