1 tablespoon olive oil
600g chicken, finely diced
60g onion, chopped
200g tomatoes, diced
1 cup water
½ cup Empower Foods LC Tomato Sauce
1 ½ tablespoons Mexican seasoning
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon salt
6 Empower Foods Power Wraps
200g tasty cheese, grated
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add chicken and stir until nearly cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Add to the pan onion, tomatoes, water, tomato sauce, Mexican seasoning, garlic, oregano and salt.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix together ½ cup of the sauce with the chicken.
- Spoon heaped teaspoons of the chicken mixture onto the edge of the Power Wrap. Roll up and arrange seam side down on a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Repeat with the remaining Power Wraps, then pour the remaining sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 180°C for 15 - 20 minutes.
Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkling of sliced black olives.