Creamy Café Latte Jelly
2 tablespoons water
1 sachet of gelatine (or 2 teaspoons)
1 ½ cups of water
50 drops Hermesetas Stevia Liquid
½ cup freshly made espresso coffee
½ cup cream
- Place the 2 tablespoons of water in a small bowl, mix through the gelatine to soften.
- Heat ½ cup of the water in a small saucepan. Do not let it boil.
- Take off the heat and add the gelatine and stir until it dissolves.
- Add the Stevia, remaining water and espresso.
- Allow mixture to cool.
- Add the cream, stir thoroughly.
- Pour into 4 cafe latte glasses. Allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
This is lovely served with a bit of whipped cream and sprinkled with a few whole coffee beans.