Crispy, Crumbed, Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Strips
2 chicken breasts
¼ cup milk
1/3 cup Empower Foods FibreX Breakfast Cereal
¼ cup ground almonds
¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
100g prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 long strips.
- Combine egg and milk in a shallow bowl.
- On a plate, combine FibreX, almonds, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Carefully dip each piece of chicken first in milk mixture, then in crumb mixture to coat.
- Roll up each chicken strip in a piece of prosciutto and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time, until prosciutto is crispy and chicken is cooked through.