Decadent Chocolate Pots
1 cup water
1 ½ cups pure cream
2 tablespoon cocoa, sifted
150g Well Naturally Dark Chocolate Melts
6 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Combine water & cream in a heavy-based saucepan and bring almost to the boil.
- Remove from heat and add the cocoa and chocolate. Whisk until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth.
- Place egg yolks in a bowl and gradually whisk in 1 cup of the chocolate mixture.
- Add remaining mixture and whisk until combined.
- Divide mixture among 6 small ramekins or small dishes.
- Place ramekins in a roasting pan and add enough boiling water to come up halfway up the outsides of the ramekins.
- Carefully place in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until just set.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before serving.
These Chocolate Pots are also really delicious with 1 tablespoon of either brandy or whiskey added to it.