Easy Chicken in Peanut Sauce
2 chicken stock cubes
100g onion, thinly chopped
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon butter
3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
2 teaspoons grainy mustard
1 teaspoon curry powder
pinch of ground cardamom
½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
800g chicken breast, without skin, diced
200g broccoli, cut into florets
200g bok choy, chopped
200g mushrooms, sliced
- Dissolve stock cubes in ½ cup of hot water.
- Combine onion, garlic and butter in a large microwave proof dish. Cook on high for 3 minutes.
- Stir in stock, satay sauce, mustard, curry powder, cardamom and Tabasco sauce.
- Add chicken. Cook on high 3 minutes. Stir, then cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli, bok choy and mushrooms. Cook another 10 minutes, stirring every few minutes.