Foil Baked Fish with Lemon & Chili
50g baby spinach leaves
2 x 200g fillets white fish (such as John Dory or snapper)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 small red chill, finely sliced
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
salt and freshly cracked blacked pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Place half the spinach in the center of a piece of foil lined with baking paper.
- Place a fillet of fish on top.
- Pour ½ the lemon juice over the fish, top with ½ of the lemon zest and ½ of the chili slices.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat for the other fish fillet.
- Fold the edges of the foil completely around each fillet and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Open parcels and serve immediately.