Indian Chicken with Green Veg
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon ginger powder
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon minced garlic
chili powder to taste
500g chicken breast, cut into strips
100g onion, sliced
100g broccoli, cut into florets
100g snow peas
200g bok choy, chopped
salt to taste
2 tablespoons whole egg mayonnaise
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add all the spices and cook over medium heat for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add chicken strips and stir-fry until the chicken is nearly cooked through. Remove, set aside and keep warm.
- Add onion to the pan and stir-fry a few minutes. Add broccoli, snow peas and bok choy and stir-fry until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add the chicken and stir through to finish cooking the chicken.
- Season with salt, stir through mayonnaise and serve.