Mini Wrap Pies with Pancetta and Rocket
Makes 6 Mini Pies
2 Empower Foods Power Wraps (cut 3 circles out on each wrap)
6 slices pancetta
150ml pouring cream
50g baby rocket, finely chopped
freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly oil a 6 cup muffin tin and line with the cut out wraps.
- Line each wrap with a slice of pancetta.
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs, cream and rocket. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently pour egg mixture over the pancetta, filling to 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the egg is set.