Vanilla Panna Cotta with Raspberry Jelly
Each serve contains 4.5g carbohydrates and 5g protein.
100g fresh raspberries
1 sachet diet raspberry jelly
Vanilla Panna Cotta:
400ml pure cream
15 tablets Splenda, dissolved in 1 cup boiling water
1 vanilla bean
2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- Lightly spray 6 half cup moulds with cooking spray. Place raspberries in the bottom of each mould.
- Mix together the raspberry jelly sachet 1 cup boiling water. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Add 1 cup of cold water and stir. Gently pour ¼ cup of jelly over the top of the raspberries. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until jelly has set.
- Combine the cream and dissolved Splenda liquid in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Split the vanilla bean lengthways, scrape out the seeds and add them to the saucepan. Use a whisk to evenly distribute the seeds through the panna cotta mixture.
- Add the gelatine and stir until it is dissolved, being careful not to boil the mixture. Remove from heat and let stand at room temperature until cooled.
- Stir panna cotta mixture to allow the vanilla seeds to float through the cream and gently pour into the moulds.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
- To serve, dip the outside of the mould quickly in a bowl of hot water to loosen and invert onto serving plates.